Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Geeky half!

I don't write much on here, but I felt the need to talk about the geekiness happening. First off, I'm excited about the printer on the new filing cabinet. I hate computer cords. Got too many of those! So I'm going to hook up a wireless print server on the printer, which will talk with my router and we can 'wirelessly' print across the room. Geeky, I know!!

Also, we've done A LOT of general organizing. It's amazing how living in a house for three years and putting stuff in it's place without doing a whole lot of thinking, will turn into a mess!! Lisa has... issues... about organizing. :) So, we're redo'ing the office/computer room and the back room(exercise room). It's a lot of work, but kinda neat.

Taking some time, but in the middle of clearing out that back room. After it's 'gutted', we'll paint in there and call it done! whew..

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com