Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday

Pretty much the same as Sunday, but Vaction Bible School had more kids. So instead of telling the story once I had three rounds. It was great!!! I'm so glad Jeff got to experience what a LRBC VBS is like. I'm really bummed he won't be around the rest of the week because we're just hitting our stride. This whole week is a little bittersweet for me. I always love working our VBS. It's wonderful to be able to work with the kids, share the message, and interact with all the workers (Austin and I can rock a skit). This year is most likely my last year here. I know Jeff and I will be attending a church in Greenville for the most part. Sure, there will be Sundays to visit Lake Russell, but it's very doubtful that I'll be able to devote an entire week to VBS. I'm really praying that I'll (and hopefully Jeff) can fit in a mission trip eventually. Those LRBC mission trips are a blessing in so many ways. As much as I'm looking forward to our life together, I'm certainly going to miss my church when I move.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com