Wednesday, October 15, 2008

busy, busy, busy

Let's see....yesterday I loaded up my china cabinet. Looks really good. Unpacked stuff from the shower. We went to target and picked up some stuff we needed. I made the ring bearer's pillow. A big thanks to Lee Anne for adding the lovely monogram. I went to Linens & Things and picked up a newer thicker ironing board cover; plus a few other things. That pretty much wrapped up the day. I watched about half of Million Dollar Baby (that movie always makes me want to train like a boxed) before heading to the in-laws for bed.

Today has been jammed packed too it seems. We went to Sam's this morning to pick up some stuff for the reception. Then back to unload. Then I went back out to pick up craftings to make a lovely Fall wreath for the front door, and Fall plants for the container out front. Then made dinner GF pasta (for Jeff), Spagetti Squash (me), Chicken (Jeff), Salmon (me), top it all off with a olive oil/garlic/italian seasoning sauce with cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. Then back out to get groceries. Back to put them up. And we just finished watching the newest Indiana Jones movie.

More to come....we're going to be busy bees the next 2.5 weeks...speaking of bees...Jeff's the bee's knees - don't you know?

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com