Friday, October 3, 2008

the last couple

Well, Thursday was filled. We headed to CF that morning. I had a few things to do around my house. I took down my portraits that I had on my walls for display. That was sort of sad, but happy too. I know it's for good reason, but I'm going to miss seeing them everyday. I loved seeing Will's black and white profile shot, Brooks staring intently through the grass, Campbell Grace being cradled in Morgan and Curt's hands, Zach little hands, toes, and smiling face, and probably my favorite-Luke with a thin mint Girl Scout cookie with that look on his face that's he's about to be up to something. One of he main reasons in going was my oil needed changing. My dad usually does it, but Jeff took the role on this time. My car is very low to the ground, so the only spot to do it is in the ditch at my parents'. So that's where we headed. While we were letting the car cool, we looked through my old photos to find some to use for rehearsal dinner displays. Then we headed on out to do the oil. My dad sort of joined...just to chat while Jeff went to work. I think my dad is happy he got to witness Jeff changing oil and rotating tires....sort of like he knows he's going to step in and take care of me. Honestly, if I had to, I could do it all myself. I'm David Bell's daughter after all...I know how to do the simple car stuff. We then headed to our meeting with Curt, which went well...laughs included.
Last night, as I arrived home, I had an email waiting on me....my bridal portraits were ready. So I looked through those several times. Today the first thing on my list was to get opinions as to which one is everyone's favorite. Twenty seems to be a prevailing favorite, but I think I'm leaning more toward 17 or 18....then there are others too. Tough to decide. We headed over to one of the rental places to do a little work....Jeff cut down a tree, while I sprayed for bugs. Then back to the house for a bit. We cleaned out the laundry closet. Over to Jeff's parents' for dinner, and to visit with Daniel--who can draw very excellent cars. Then downtown for a bit of a stroll...a bit of Marble Slab.
Tomorrow my parents are coming and bringing my washer and dryer to Jeff's. Then of course Saturday wouldn't be complete with out heading to Woodruff Road to get something -- tomorrow Campbell Grace's birthday gift.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com