Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday and Sunday

Saturday morning I finished packing all of my dishes--a hodge podge of different things from the mid part of last century, including both of my grandmother's sets. We went to Tony Bonds' house to check out the car we'll be driving away in....very awesome. We're excited that we get to ride away in style. That afternoon we headed to our shower. My friend's did an awesome job. I have the greatest, most rockin' friends! They had a yummy buffet of pound cakes, homemade ice creams, cheesecakes, and fruit. Then of course there were presents. We got a nice selection of stuff...yay. Plus, I got to visit with some of my friends, which is always fun. On their way out of town Jeff's folks picked up my dishes to bring them back to Jeff's. We sat around just a bit, and then headed back to La Fogota's for dinner once again. Got back...watched a little Cops...and headed off to sleep. Jeff freaked me out in the middle of the night...I was sound asleep, and he came in to ask what time church started. It's always fun when your heart goes from resting rate to 200 bpm in a matter of milliseconds. Sunday we got up and went to LRBC...at 10---when in always starts, Jeff---good Sunday School lesson, good sermon. Ate lunch at my parent's---off the fancy plates. Then packed everything up, including the china cabinet, and headed back to Greenville. We've yet to unpack everything from the shower, but we're anxious too. We've got a busy week...three weeks really. Gosh, I'm so ready for November 1st!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com