Thursday, May 14, 2009

So So so SO tired

Jeff and I have done pretty much nothing but work since we closed on the house. Painting is still going on. Now it's just not a daily thing. We are doing a mock dining room panel on the lower wall of that room, and the paint is being extremely weird. Plus it was a really dark color in there, and some spots on the ceiling and molding which had to be touched up. Then where we taped the paint peeled off...so a retouch of that has to be done. I've got the workout/sewing room to paint, the master bath, the half bath downstairs, and the guest bath. We've been moving furniture more than anything recently. We moved the massive entertainment center, and today the filing cabinet, which you wouldn't think is heavy, but it is quite a beast. Tuesday we went to Ikea in Atlanta and got office furniture. We were given Mike and Liz's that they weren't using, and I was really excited about it, but it just didn't fit what we needed. So we got some bookshelves and a desk "system", which we have just enough pieces to feel the room, hold our stuff, and insure that we aren't bumping into each other. We have got all but one section of the desk added. We decided we need an extra leg, so we'll get that soon, and complete the room. Of course, stuff is still setting in boxes that belong in the office, and that's driving me crazy. Hopefully, we can set a little more up tomorrow, maybe move my china cabinet, possibly paint.
We are just so exhausted. My recent slack off of weight training has been remedied from all the moving lifting. We're both mentally exhausted as well...it's been a constant go go go...and then having to keep track of everything left to do is tiring as well. Plus for me just the clutter makes me tired. I'm so ready to relax. Just lay on the couch and watch TV. I haven't even been able to watch Lost or Grey's in a few weeks...AHH! I'll have to catch it online I suppose.

As for dad, he's got a lot of tests to go through before chemo starts, and he's really anxious to get it started and stop waiting.

Okay, we are actually sitting down and watching a movie...nice!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com