Wednesday, November 11, 2009

as of late

-Jeff got his insulin pump yesterday. He actually got it two weeks ago...it was attached yesterday. Life is already simpler. It's going to be a great thing.

-I really want to sew. I have a scarf project in mind. No time at the moment.

-Erin and Shane are coming over tonight. They are great! It's going to be fun.

-We are going to Pigeon Forge this weekend. So excited! So ready!

-I'm going to start offering images for digital frames in my photography business. So I've been researching that for part of the day. Lots of cool stuff (products, etc) our there.

-I now really want a digital frame, but then I think that when we have a baby it'll come in handy more, and that by then the technology will have possibly increased. hmmm.

-I have also been cleaning today.

-I also packed a lot today.

-I must get my camera ready.

-Betty Crocker has a new line of gluten-free stuff. We've tried the brownies, and they are pretty good.

-Whew!

-the end for now.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com