Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This weekend

This Saturday was A Night in Bethlehem at Lake Russell Baptist. It was a walk through experience with different shops where kids could participate. There was a leather shop, flower shop, glass shop, woodworking shop, cafe, candy shop, blacksmith, candle maker, and a scribe shop (where I cam in). I did calligraphy years ago, so they asked me to teach that to the kids...in Hebrew. So I learned how to write God is love in Hebrew, made a poster, and a pretty nifty scroll, which was a drop in the bucket to the decorations the other had. They staged in in the new building because of rain. Boy, it looked awesome! A good crowd, a good time....amazing.
After the event Jeff and I headed back to Greenville. We had stuff at church the next day. Well, while we were going over the lesson for the next day, Jeff noticed his wedding ring was gone. Oh no, not again. So we looked all over the house, but we both felt confident it was an hour and a half away. We headed back down the next morning, and after church started our search. It didn't take long, it was in the middle of my shop...first place I looked. So back home we came. Then to the jewelry store to get Jeff a winter ring so when his hand shrinks we won't have to look for a ring again. Sunday was a long day.
We have so much to do in the next couple of weeks. Get-togethera and such, but also just other stuff. We are working on changing a few photography things. First of all my booth at the wedding show coming up. I also want to update my site just a touch, as well as the photography blog. Some of that won't happen until the first of the year I don't imagine.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com