Wednesday, March 3, 2010

another update

Things are moving right along. I'm 14 weeks 4 days. I don't really feel sick much at all anymore. I did feel a little blah last night, but it wasn't as bad as before, and it's not an everyday occurrence. I'm not as tired as I was, but I still have a day here and there where sleeping more would be nice. Today is one of them. We've been sleeping a lot more since the pregnancy started. Both working from home is huge help to that. The last week or so I've seem to have woken up before the alarm. You know it's really hard to get up before that alarm has gone off...it's like I feel cheated. So most of the time I end up going back to sleep for an hour, 30 minutes, or 12...whatever the case may be. Every time I wish I had just gotten up because it's so much harder the second time around. Plus, then the grogginess happens. Jeff has always been a tough one to wake up in the morning. Sleeping more has not been a hassle for him at all. He continues to blame this on my pregnancy, and while I'm not getting up when I naturally wake up I'll let him, but pretty soon he's own his own. The stomach is starting to stick out. Well, it actually has for the last couple of weeks. This past week it seems to have really started. It still looks more like I overate one to many times rather than a baby in there.
In other things...sort of...I know so many pregnant people. Two from this year that I know have already had their babies. Then there are about nine more...ten including me. Lots o babies!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com