Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Preparation

Well, I spent the first part of the day finishing up a wedding...editing and such. I'm not much for spending my day in front of a computer. I feel so bored. I usually take breaks to do something else, but today decided to finish with my work so I could get busy with other things. Honestly, I get a little stir crazy after a long stretch in the office....I HAVE to get out. So when I finished Jeff and I went out and ran a few errands. Mostly I was getting ingredients.

Yep, ingredients. Tomorrow is a very special day....Jeff's birthday...he'll be 29. So this evening I baked a chocolate cake (gluten free), with homemade fudgy frosting. Yum. (All while cleaning out and re-organizing dresser drawers) I'm excited to get to spend tomorrow with Jeff...as I am everyday, but it's our first birthday together. We knew each other on my last birthday, but hadn't really dated. In fact, we had our second meeting the day after my b-day...the meeting that didn't go so well. A ton has changed since then. I certainly didn't see myself married by my next birthday. I just couldn't be more grateful that God blessed me with Jeff. I know we have a lot of mundane things to do tomorrow...but I promise to help make his birthday special!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com