Saturday, August 9, 2008

Workin'

So before I get to the last couple of days...
Thursday Jeff was awakened to a serenade of Happy Birthday from a kazoo. Then he viewed his Happy Birthday banner as he walked into the office (aka the computer room). He got his gifts from me...a couple of funky Christian tees, and the new Third Day cd. Then that evening we went out his parents to Kanpai for a fun birthday dinner.

So yesterday we headed back to the Falls for a couple of days. We brought Jeff's loveseat, which will be stored here for a while. We have chairs in mind to take it's place. Then we begin packing stuff. We were bringing my buffet back, along with several boxes of just stuff (tabletop frames and little things), and whatever else we can load the truck up with.
I didn't really have the time to make anything for lunch, so Jeff and I headed over to K&A to pick up a couple of plates--Jeff's first experience of CF dining. It went on his yummy list-btw.
I had to shoot a wedding rehearsal last night and Jeff, who doubles as my lovely assistant, helped. We have the wedding today. So we'll pack a little more stuff, and get ready for our job.
Tomorrow we'll get to go to Lake Russell for church. I have yet another appointment at 2:00. All in all a busy weekend. Then we'll be on our way to Greenville for a while.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com