Monday, August 18, 2008

Ugh....to-do list keeps growing...and happy thoughts too

Yep, still chugging away on the closet. I started loading clothes in yesterday. Amazingly it's all fitting so far. Jeff had been hanging t-shirts, and I'm a folder. I've actually had hanging cloth/cubby/shelves in my closet for t-shirts and some pants. So that's what we're planning on for t's. We bought some pant racks to hang those...you know the five pair on one rack type thing. That's the only solution we could come up with, and it works pretty well. I had some skirt racks that were sort of the same, but I have to get a couple of more. The shelves Jeff painted today are for shoes, so we'll be loading those in pretty soon (I hope they all fit).
So tomorrow I'm going to CF for a couple/few days. I have an appointment with Michal, my hair girl, tomorrow. We're going to decide exactly how the hair will be for that ever important event coming up in November. Plus, I get to see the new salon she's at...Salon Bliss in Greenwood. Then Wednesday...ugh...dread...I have jury duty. I'm really hoping I don't have to serve. Sorry, I know it's my civic duty and all, but it's sort of a bad time for me. A little background....I was a big Matlock fan growing up. Yeah, I know a little odd for someone my age, but who doesn't love Andy Griffith in any capacity. So I used to really want to serve on a big jury--I was just very into the twist and turns of those cases. Then I grew up a little and realized most cases are super boring, and Andy Griffith wouldn't actually be one of the lawyers...so blah. I don't think this instance of jury duty would be a big thing anyway, but still....I have other things happening (two weddings to finish, my wedding to plan, work/moving at this house). Hopefully while I'm down I can go over some wedding food stuff with Lee Anne and Teresa. I'm pretty sure I know what we want it's just all deciding how much and such. Also, I have to start working on the ring bearer pillow (the material is in CF), and give Lee Anne the sheet music.
Wow....busy times ahead.

75 days from now Jeff and I will be married by now. With getting all the wedding stuff together those 75 days will be quick, but boy does it seem like much too long away right now. I'm just so excited that I get to marry my very best friend (Not that Morgan and Leisa are any less my best friends---they get it). I honestly didn't know that being with the one intended for you would be so great...I know there are countless couples who must feel the same way we do--we're not that special, but truly, it's such an amazing and awesome thing....we both feel such a connection to each other, and there's not a doubt that God put us together. We know that marriage isn't going to be all sunshine and roses, but we know that we'll get to face everything together. I'm just really happy that I get to spend my life with my favorite person.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com