Friday, August 29, 2008

What's shaking with us.

Well, I finished processing/editing the wedding from a couple of weeks ago--beautiful wedding. Then I designed Andy and Taylor's wedding book--also beautiful--and it was fun putting that together for them. I really can't wait to give it to them...hopefully next week. Jeff helped me out with a new logo for Lisa Bell Photography. I really, really like it. I'm very happy that my future spouse is creative. He did a terrific job! I re-did my wedding packages and pricing for next year. I'm going to have some cool things...online viewing and ordering, new book/album options--fun! I'll be sending out cards/emails next week to my clients telling them of the upcoming move, and the fact I won't have a studio. I really excited about getting to use Greenville as a backdrop. I think with the artsy environment I'll be able to be more innovative with my photography. The plan for that whole thing is to do that part time for a while, until it can (Lord willing) build up, and in the meantime find some sort of job. Anybody know anybody?
As far as wedding stuff goes, we got some RSVPs in the mail today--so exciting! This morning I went to one of my frequent haunts these past few months...Hobby Lobby...and got some more decoration stuff. I got centerpiece sort of things for the tables. I can't wait to put all of that together.
Speaking of wedding stuff to be done...I had a dream/nightmare last night that we just let time slip up on us and didn't have things ready. We were at the wedding and realized we didn't have favors or sparklers (which we're using in lieu of birdseed, rice, or bubbles). So I had to give Mitchell and George money to go get them, plus extra so they could pick up fireworks for themselves. As for favors we used my mom's leftover Tootsie Rolls from Halloween---that she just happened to have on her at the wedding. Ahh!
I really don't think it'll be too bad. We've gotten a lot of stuff out of the way. I know we'll be plenty busy the last few weeks, and the days before especially, but we'll get it done. While we were downtown tonight, we discussed scheduling and what each of us would do/help out with day of. Whatever happens, as long as Jeff's there, I'm there, and Curt's there we'll be married, and I can't wait!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com