Monday, September 1, 2008

The weekend and Monday

Saturday we headed to CF. I had meetings lined up with two clients. Well, not long after we arrived Jeff and I headed up to Lee Anne's to take her the music for the wedding, and of course you can't help talking a while, which is always nice.
My 3:00 cancelled, then my 4:00 never showed. That happens occasionally. So I started packing more stuff.

Sunday we went to LRBC, and that was good as always. I was happy to see so many there, and especially kids. I gave Luke his birthday present-army clothes, which was well received. That afternoon I went over to Teresa's where she, Lee Anne, Rena, and myself discussed wedding food. We also had some wonderful Reese cups with nut chunks, and many many laughs. That evening we returned to LRBC--the shelter--for some fun. I participated in a play with Austin, Jim, and Robert Lee. I think we did pretty well....we could've memorized a little more, but hey, we only practiced twice. Then we had homemade ice cream--not too shabby. Plus, I got to see Morgan, Curt, Brooks, Luke, and Campbell--haven't hardly seen them all summer (I'm really excited about what's coming up for them, and Congratulations to Curt the new CFCS band director!). Got back to my house, and loaded the filing cabinet, and all that goes in it and headed back to Greenville.

Today I've been mostly organizing files. Labor day wasn't filled with a lot of work for Jeff, but a Monday holiday during the busiest season will prove to make the rest of the week much, much harder than normal. We did manage to go for a stroll around the neighborhood. I also took some pictures of the mushroom trail that popped up in the yard this morning.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com