Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bridal Portrait Day

Well, I've been really excited about today. I left this morning around 11:30 to get to Greenwood at 1:00 for Michal to do the hair. That was fun...because it's just a fun girly thing to do, but it's also nice to chat with her. Then I headed back to Greenville. I went to Jeff's, which was funny because he doesn't want to see/know anything about the way I'm going to look that day...so as we were sitting in the office together he kept his back turned the whole time....as we drove to his parents, he looked out the window as not to get any sort of glimpse. The he and his dad went to eat, as I got dressed, and his mom and I went to meet Lindsey Mart downtown. It's always a little weird for a photographer to have their picture made, but Lindsey made me feel quite comfortable. It's odd to be in a big white dress having your picture made as perfect strangers stop and stare....but still sort of fun. I really can't wait to see them. She showed me several as we went along....yay!

Thanks so much to Nancy for going with me!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com