Saturday, September 27, 2008

seems like forever

This evening Jeff and I were discussing time. You see, for us it seems like it has just slowed down so much. We've been feeling like November 1st is so far away since June 1st. For a while there--to me at least--things seemed to speed up. I guess we were really busy with other things. Now we're five weeks away, and gosh...it can't get here soon enough. As we were driving downtown...we both saying the next 35 days (almost 34 at this hour) just seems like it's creeping by....or I guess more like it's taking forever to get here. When I start to think about where we've come from (June 1st), it seems like time is progressing nicely. Weeks get filled pretty quickly, and there are things to feel them with. I mean we can pass time, there are a few things left to do for the wedding...and there's some stuff to be done as far as house stuff, and I know in 35 days I'll think...wow, time went by without me realizing it...but now it just seems hard to count down the days.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com