Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ready

So we've both been ready to be married to each other before the question was asked, but for the past several days I'm just SO ready. My excitement is increasing by the second. I'm just really ready to be Jeff's wife! Sure, we still have some things to do...I'm sure we have days coming in the next month and a half that's going to be stressful getting things done, but it all just doesn't matter in the end. I've seen brides (and mothers of the brides) want every little thing to be exactly the way it "should" be. We want our wedding to be nice, fun, and meaningful. There have been things we're a little picky on, but for the most part those little details don't matter. Does the font on the napkins match the font on the invitations, are the guests using the right pens for the guest book, etc....those things don't really matter in the end. Guests don't know the difference, and even if they do...you don't know they do. We both feel it's when you focus on what's happening (the marriage) and not the event (the wedding) that's when things mean the most and work out the best.
Everyday I'm just so happy that I'm one day closer.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com