Monday, September 29, 2008

a thing or two

Well, lets see what have we been up to? Not that much really. We went downtown Saturday evening and took a few photos. I had to use the film that's been in my 35mm for who knows how long.
Sunday we went to Brushy Creek for church. It's been world mission week. I thought this fact was cool....of all the churches in the Southern Baptist Convention Brushy Creek ranks 48th in giving to missions. So if any of you know my mama you know why I think that's cool.
I started working (again) on the topiaries for some of the decorations Sunday evening, while watching the Temptations movie. Then after journeying to Hobby Lobby today, I finished another....only to find I'm nearly out of glue...so back again so I can finish those things.
We also took our programs to be printed....but realized after we saw the proof Presbyterian was spelled wrong. Then after we got back, and I was correcting that, I also discovered I'd misspelled musician and (very sadly---I'm not a good speller) Jeffrey. So it'll be back soon to have those printed.

Everything's going super well otherwise. We've been praying about a church home, and so I'd also like to ask that you pray that it'll be obvious to us where God would have us to be. I'll say it again....I really miss LRBC!

Until next time....

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com