Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday....50 days left

So if you read yesterday you know Jeff's grandmother isn't doing well. Her condition hasn't changed so keep her in your prayers. Because of that Jeff's parents are in Alabama, where she lives. So after taking recycling and goodwill stuff, we headed to their crib to water and pick the garden.

Our next task was re-doing my business card. I wanted a new look, and I had to include my new logo. Well, that was just stressful. Creativity sometimes takes patience and time, neither of us seemed to have either of those earlier. Jeff's work is absolutely non-stop...emails are pouring in constantly. The new mail sound is almost one long note. So it was hard for him to concentrate on design, and tough for me to follow his tech advice. We got through it though, and my new cards will be arriving soon.

I finally sat down and wrote the Thank you notes for our shower gifts for Sunday. Getting stamps is on the top of my to-do list for tomorrow.

We are 50 days away, and both still excited and ready. We're starting to focus more on the must -dos for the wedding. Fifty days seems like a while, but they go by pretty quickly when there's so much to do. I know we'll get everything done. We can't wait to see everything come together for that special day, and even more than that we can't wait to be husband and wife.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com