Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A tour

So I was talking to Leisa today, and telling her how I had put out some of our shower stuff, and she wanted to see pictures of the inside of Jeff's house....she's seen a couple of outside shots. Therefore...a little tour. Before we begin let me warn that I didn't use any of my photography skills in taking these...pretty much just snapped. Also, there are boxes in places...some of it's wedding stuff...some of it's moving stuff. There are picture frames that have yet to be filled, and frames yet to be arranged....as well as other things yet to be arranged. There's wedding stuff on the table, and stuff on the counters that haven't found a proper home. So bear with us. Hopefully soon after the wedding it will look better.  Why this is being weird I don't know...well, I know, but it would take too long to fix...you're smart you can figure it out.

The living room













the other side of the living room












The master bedroom...the future boudoir of Jeff and I












View from the other side












A couple of the closet.




































View from the LR to the dining area and kitchen












The dining area...I love my table and buffet in here.












The office/computer room--occupied by my favorite computer geek.


















The closet, which we turned into a mini library


















Our newly installed ceiling fan












The workout room/guitar room






























Haven't hung the picture yet---Jeff took that one--it's my favorite of his.












Kitchen












Otherside--noticing the yogurt being made. Now to try out that mixer.












Screen porch












Patio--we pulled the weeds, and sprayed after this shot.


0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com