Monday, September 8, 2008

Weekend---shower included

Saturday we went to CF. I did a few pictures. Then went to my parents' house to try on my wedding gown. It's been a while, and frankly, I was a little worried that it might be a little too snug. Thankfully, it was okay. I can't wait to wear it in a little less than 54 days.

Sunday was my shower at Lake Russell Baptist. It was a little odd to have all these people throwing a party for you and giving you stuff. I mean it doesn't happen too often. I got used to it, though, and had a great time. Jeff and I got lots of nice stuff. I've been arranging it all today. We put the ceiling fan today---ahh, the office will have a breeze. I arranged the stuff in the kitchen. I'm searching for something to mix in my new Kitchen Aid mixer. I can't wait to make yogurt. We got some great towels. Lovely pillows, which are tying our furniture together nicely. We got some picture frames and albums we can't wait to fill. Some nice comfy blankets and quilts. Some lovely decorative stuff....that matches the picture I have in the bathroom. We got our shower curtain...so now I'm really ready to fix that bathroom up so I can hang it. We got some organizing stuff for the closet. We sure are excited about it all. I'm so thankful to all the ladies that helped out. Everything was perfect...the food, the decor, the corsage, and especially the company. Carrie had Rena, Morgan, and I cracking up at her fake gift entries. I was super excited that my future mother-in-law, Nancy, and her friend, Linda, got to come. It was great having them there. They got to meet my mom for the first time....plus, all my bridesmaids, my cooks, Curt--the minister...and so many more.

Today I also got to pick up Morgan and Carrie's dresses. They're very pretty....I can't wait to see them wearing them!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com