Friday, November 14, 2008

catching up

Seems like that's what we've been doing the last week. We've had tons of stuff from the wedding to put up. Not everything is done yet. I'm still working on thank you notes for the awesome gifts we got. We've had laundry and other house work to do. Floors still aren't done...dishes aren't done (Jeff). I've been finishing up a wedding I had a couple of months ago...getting the album finished...which was fun to deal with a different wedding for a change. I spent a chunk of today setting at the social security office waiting to change the name on my card...and then the bank. I'm ready for that process to be complete. Jeff's been working on emails, leaves (see previous post), other manly work, and dealing with WOW expansion stuff. He's like a little boy with that game...it's kinda cute (just kinda). Just dealing with this and that, which we haven't had time for. We're getting the event behind us, and really starting the married life, which is going to be way better than the wedding.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com