Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today's the day!!!

Well, it's finally here. Our wedding. Last night the rehearsal went well. We went through it a couple of times to see where we're should be and what we should do. Let's hope I remember. Quite honestly we both felt pulled in a thousand different directions yesterday, so it was a little hard to pay attention. I think as long as we do what Curt says we'll be good. The food was ultra yummy!!! Nancy, Aunt Betty, Aunt Sue, and Linda did a wonderful job. Plus, everything looked really good!

A couple of funny moments. At the rehearsal during the first giving of the bride instance my dad said, Maybe, I'm still thinking about it.
Also, Daniel about 1/4 of the way down the aisle, and lays down and puts his head on the pillow.

Dad promised to behave today!

Yay....I can't wait to be married to Jeff!!!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com