Thursday, October 30, 2008

YAY!!!

We've pretty much had nothing to do today. Took recycling this morning.

We went to see Fireproof, which I highly recommend! I would've gotten teary eyed anyway, but so close to my wedding....oh, those tears were flowing.

We picked up Dick, and met Nancy, Aunt Betty, and Aunt Sue at Mimi's for dinner.

Picked up Jeff's tux. He thinks it's highly unfair that I saw him in that and he can't see me in my gown, but he's very against seeing me until the moment. He doesn't want to know a bit of how I'll look.

We've loaded the truck with stuff to head out to the church tomorrow.

I'm excited. I'm very ready for the actual wedding. The rehearsal will be fun too. The preparation for it all is exhausting. I know there are plenty of folks in CF and Greenville that will be tired from all the food prep tomorrow. They are SO SO SO awesome!!! It's just we've worked so hard, and I'm ready for it to happen....not like I'm ready for it to be over with...I'm just ready for our day. I get to marry the best guy ever!!!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com