Saturday, December 6, 2008

A week without blogging

Let's see what's happened...I designed the wedding album. That was my project starting last Sunday. I did 32 pages, which is more than my normal albums, but Lindsey Mart did such a fabulous job. There were so many great images, and so many of people that we loved...we included a lot. I uploaded that Tuesday, and by Friday it was here...yay.

I've finished my Christmas shopping. Jeff has me and George to go. I've been sending him hints all week...which I was asked to do. I've found it difficult to come up with things. It's almost like I don't really need anything. Jeff said what do you want....again it's tough to nail down. There's clothing, of course, but in that department I can be difficult to buy for unless you know exactly what I want. So I came up with a few things.

Another thing is...I'm looking at a redesign for the photography website. I really would love to get into that here. I just need something to do, and photography is something I love. It's sort of tough when there's not a purpose to your everyday.

Friday was the Sunday School party...which was fun. Apparently we're old. I didn't really think we out aged that many in our class. I do think there is at least one couple older, but hey, we don't look it.

So we're off for date night.

Church tomorrow morning at BCBC, then to Northside to hear their musical.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com