Saturday, January 10, 2009

The amazing Scoob

Our neighbor's cat, Scoob, is just plain awesome! (That's me saying this...the highly allergic, non-cat person) He's a very talkative cat. If we come outside, and he sees us he starts meowing immediately, and continues as he walks over to greet us. Occasionally if we are in and out a lot doing some sort of project...we'll leave the garage door open and use the door to the kitchen to go in and out of the house, and Scoob will often be at the door waiting for us. He's made his way inside a couple of times. Once when I went to get groceries, I left the truck door open going back and forth, and Scoob hopped up in to inspect my purchase. If the front door is open he'll come right to the glass storm door and meow and rub against it. We really like him a lot. Well, today I saw some amazing acrobatics, which I didn't know he was capable of-being that he's a heavier cat. This is Scoob up on the neighbor's roof...the very highest peak.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com