Friday, February 27, 2009

Ending week

Wednesday we ended up going to used book stores, and ending at the library. I was looking for the second of the Hannah Swenson mysteries. No luck, however. Thursday Jeff did fertilizer in our yard, and we did some pre-emergence and gutter cleaning at a rental place. Then Jeff took me to Barnes and Noble, and I picked up the second book of the red-headed cookie baker yesterday so I could read that instead of watching reruns of Grey's and Private Practice. I finished the book today. Don't know when I'll get to the next one. We got our cameras all ready for Austin and April's wedding tomorrow. I'm excited about that. We watched a Pink Panther movie, and then headed downtown for dinner at Trio's. We decided to skip our usual downtown walk and coffee/tea/hot chocolate beverage, and head home get stuff ready to go tomorrow, eat a little ice cream and watch the PJs at 11, and turn in.

Little Austin is getting married tomorrow...aww. I'm happy for those two!!!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com