Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wedding weekend and snow

Saturday was the wedding of Austin and April. It was beautiful! There will be more to come on the photography blog.

Sunday we ended up being totally lazy. I actually had a migraine so we didn't go to church. I watched TV...a couple of Hitchcock movies...Rear Window and Vertigo...good stuff! I started to notice folks from CF posting status messages about their snow. So wouldn't you know it...we hardly ever get any while I'm there, I move to Greenville, where they tend to have more, and now it's in CF not here. We'd had rain and sleet all day, and so finally, finally when the snow hit I didn't think it was going to stick, but it did. It was so pretty to see the ground fully covered. I haven't seen that in a while. Jeff and I went for a walk the next morning, which ended up in a snow fight....Jeff got some snow in the face, while I got a snow facial---face planted in the snow. I didn't take in pictures on Monday, but here's some from Sunday night right as it started to stick.





A little later

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com