Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lots of stuff

The garden boxes are complete. All the construction of that area is finished, so now it's just tending to the plants.
A couple of weeks ago we found out we're having a girl. Her name is Ada Kate, and we can't wait for August to meet her. I've been feeling her move around for a while now, but last week she started really kicking...or at least the first kicks. I know it'll get harder later, but it's so awesome!
We've started on her room. We've got it painted....it's extremely bright. I'm actually considering doing a couple of walls in a lighter shade. I don't want to get a migraine from the color.
We are about to have a little vacation in Pigeon Forge. I'm super excited to get away for a while...boy do we need it.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com