Monday, August 25, 2008

The past few days...

We're right in the middle of Jeff's busiest time of year for work. Going out for more than a couple of hours leaves him with quite a lot to do. I'm still working on the wedding from a couple of weeks ago. I thought I would have about 1000 from the rehearsal and wedding combined, which is more than usual, but Jeff shot some too, plus we were there a long time. So I'm looking at well over 1000. I still have to design the book for Andy & Taylor's wedding too. So work stuff--we're loaded. It makes it hard to get things done to the house, or for the wedding. Honestly, I'm a bit stressed. More about work stuff than the other.

Friday-We pretty much worked during the day. That evening we met Jeff's friends, Shane and Erin, downtown. I think I've met all of Jeff's friends now. Shane will be playing guitar at the wedding, so we gave him some music. Erin gave us some excellent advice about wedding stuff, and marriage stuff. I think she'd make a wonderful counselor. Later, we addressed and stuffed enveloped--invitations. We decided to print them to match the invitations. Although, we did do a few by hand. We also discovered that using sealing wax looks far easier in the movies than it actually is. We tried to do that assembly line style. The wax dripped too fast and too inconsistently. We did about 11 invites, five of which turned out okay. The rest we had to redo. We decided to go with silver seals for the rest.

Saturday-In between editing pictures. I went shopping. Yeah, I broke the ban...sort of. I found something to wear for the rehearsal and something for when we are departing. We took a stroll downtown, came back watched a movie.

Sunday-We went to a new church just starting here in Greenville--Metamorphosis Church. We're sort of looking at different churches. We've been to a few new ones in the last several Sundays. Anyway, this one was good...super nice people & really talented singer. Jeff also built some cd shelves for the tv armoire, and I more than filled those up with my collection. I worked on pictures for pretty much the rest of the day. We both took the evening to do separate activities. Jeff played the game....I watched 'You've Got Mail', straighten the living room a bit, and caught up on some fashion magazines.

Today looks full already--we know of a few errands already--one of which is the PO--mailing the invitations. Then I've got to finish pictures.

I'd like to blog later about a couple of things--One--how awesome my friends are. Two--inviting dilemma.
Hopefully, I can get to that.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com