Friday, September 5, 2008

The week

Tuesday we both worked on work stuff. I updated my site with information about my upcoming move.
Wednesday I went with my mom to look for her dress/suit for the wedding. She's said over and over she doesn't want the typical mother-of-the-bride look. She'd rather have something simple, like a dressy suit. We searched all over, and didn't really find exactly what she was looking for. I don't know if we will. That was an exhausting day.
Thursday we cleaned a little. Had to do some errands.
Then today....well, Jeff's hand started hurting a couple of days ago, and kept getting worse. He couldn't remember hitting it on anything, and didn't get bit by some nefarious creature that would make his hand hurt. Yesterday he sort of treated it with OTC pain meds. Well, during the middle of the night he couldn't sleep because of it, so he woke me up and to the ER we went. Both knowing it likely wasn't broken...probably just overuse from the computer. After 3.5 hours hanging out at St. Francis, that's exactly what they said it was. It's getting better now. Just some rest, Ibuprofen, and a little epsom salt soak and he'll be back to normal (hopefully).
I'm looking for the rest of the day to be uneventful, and maybe a little fun.
To CF tomorrow, where I'll be doing some photographs. The Lake Russell shower is on Sunday...that'll be cool!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com