Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yay...it's so close!

Well, we've been slightly busy this week. Jeff and I have the truck already for a little Sunday drive. We've washed it, and Jeff changed oil and rotated tires. We've gotten all of the reception music picked, and in order. We've got backup copies of everything. We've practiced the entrance song in the aisle length of the church...to make sure we'll have enough time...we'll have extra. We've gotten everything ready to go Friday to get ready. We've done laundry, and packed most everything...last minute stuff will have to wait. We sent out a batch of Thank you's. Jeff fixed the kitchen sink. Plus...how sweet is this....Okay, quite honestly I've been a little flustered at times...trying to keep track of everything is sometimes the most frustrating part. One of the to-dos was to finish the bathroom. We had a spot to paint and toilet paper holder to put up. So it was on the front of the list Tuesday. I get to Jeff's and he had done it the night before. Aww...how sweet. Then another thing was...we brought my TV and it fit in the cabinet in the bedroom, but the shelf didn't wort in the space, but it would've been an easy fix. That was on today's list. Yep, this morning I get here and it's done. See, isn't he just a completely sweet guy. Jeff is always there to help me out and destress me. I'm just so excited about Saturday! I get to marry that sweet man.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com