Wednesday, December 17, 2008

List completed

We've absolutely, completely finished Christmas shopping. Yep, Jeff too. I had a Christmas shower for April to attend Saturday. On my way back I called Jeff to see what he was up to. "Nothing" he said, which I believed....until I got home and found the house empty. So I gave him another call. He was out wondering around the mall. He had forgotten that it was Saturday (working from home, all day, everyday will make you forget the days), so he was not enjoying the traffic. It was so cute, though, he was pretty excited when he got home...he wrapped the gifts...carefully hid the bags and reciepts. Sneaky! He even used cash and not the card, so I wouldn't find out. I very much appreciate that because I love a surprise. So I haven't a clue what he got me, and he doesn't know what I got him, and won't until Christmas morning.....the way it should be.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com