Sunday, December 14, 2008

One year ago

Well, it was one year ago today that I came from Calhoun Falls to downtown Greenville to meet this guy I'd been chatting with and messaging back and forth. I actually wasn't sure what his intentions were. I mean I didn't know if he thought he might 'like me, like me" or if he was just looking for a friend. I still wasn't too sure after our first meeting, and honestly didn't know what my intentions were. I knew that I loved talking to him in the cyber world, and that very, very much looked forward to that little aol ding of a new message coming in. It was a decent meeting, but I didn't have a clue what was to come. I thought he was either a little boring or really nervous....it turns out it was the nervous thing, and turns out very good things were on their way. It's been a really good year!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com