Sunday, February 8, 2009

More quilt stuff

I went Saturday to get a couple of other things I needed for quilting....an embroidery hoop and a thimble...although I haven't really used the thimble. It bugs me. I laid everything out yesterday afternoon, and made sure there were no wrinkles, and pinned it together. I went around one white rectangle, and one patterned block, and that's as far as I got. I just wasn't in the mood. Tonight I did two little solid color blocks, and a white rectangle. I can already tell this is going to be a slow project....ugh. I'm sort of wishing I'd paid someone with a long arm to quilt it, but, hey...at least I'll get the experience. The quilt I want to work on next will be tied with ribbon...that seems a little simpler and less time consuming.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com