Friday, February 6, 2009

update on the quilt

I have finished the quilt top, and have the bottom. I went Thursday to H & C in Central, mainly because I wanted to see what they had in the line of Amy Butler fabric. I don't think there's a store in Greenville that has it, and seeing it online or catalogs just isn't the same. So on top of getting the batting, quilting thread, and needles, I got a few fat quarters. I've got a couple of quilt patterns in mind for the use of the AB fat quarters I've collected, but I must finish my current quilt before I start something else.

So the quilt top:


What else have we been doing? Well, for the past three days trying to figure out the health insurance thing for me. I haven't had it since I was on my parent's coverage. Thank the Lord nothing has happened to me. Anyway...planning for the future and possible mini Milde's....I need to get insurance now. Let me tell you folks....not having group is not cheap. Finding a carrier that offers maternity...and that pays decent for it...not easy. So I've been researching, and have a few more questions, and we can decide.

We just got back from downtown...a little walk around Falls Park...made the loop a few times....little trip to Starbucks (Green tea latte for me (forgot to tell them non-fat) & hot chocolate for Jeff). We're just hanging out in the office now....which is what we've done pretty much all day...goofing off a little more now, and we're waiting for the Pjs to come on....then off to bed.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com