Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Working on the site.

We started elephantshoe.net shortly after we were engaged. Just a cute little wedding site, that gave everyone information about the big day. As you probably know, Jeff and I are into photography....me a little bit more. Anyway, shortly before we got married...like two weeks before...Jeff got on this kick to sell some of our photography. We thought about going to cafes/restaurants/etc, and see if they might display them. Jeff actually has some at Brixx pizza. We still haven't fully decided on that...but we did think of switching elephantshoe.net to a fine art site after the wedding. Of course things came up and it got put on the back burner. We still have some technical things to work out, but we started with mock ups today. I'm hoping that we'll have the new site up before the end of the month, and I'm planning on linking it from the home page of my photography site. I'm also hoping to get out the next couple of days and plant my cards in a few hot spots for potential wedding action. After we get this one redone, I'm hoping to revamp the Lake Russell Baptist site.

If I don't blog again this week, I hope everyone has a great Valentine's day. Yes, I know being single on that day sucks. I've spent more alone than with a someone. Jeff and I don't really have any big plans. We'll probably see a movie this weekend. We have reservations at P.F. Chang's Saturday, and I'm sure we'll go downtown for Starbucks and a stroll. We decided not to do gifts. Just spending time together is good enough. Plus, it gives us an excuse to save the money for more important things later.

In addition to V-day, I'm looking forward to see my sweet little nephew, Daniel, and get to experience his new expanded love of planes.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com