Thursday, February 12, 2009

The ring.

I've posted before the story of my engagement ring. One of my very first post, which for some reason the blog isn't going back that far, was a freak out about how my diamond was loose. It was about a month or so after I received it. It's has a warranty, if the stone falls out it will be replaced, still I'd rather have the original diamond. I try to keep check of it. Look closely at it to see if it wiggles, hold it next to my ear and shake...there's a tiny rattle if it's loose. Monday night I noticed it was loose. We meant to take it Tuesday, but forgot. I remembered when I got in the shower that evening after a run. I was a little worried something weird would happen and it would fall out and go down the drain....although, we were told that even loose it was very secure. Wednesday we took it, and likely won't have it back until next Wednesday....they're a little busy with Saturday's event.
It's very strange without my ring. It was strange before when it was tightened. Now if I take my engagement ring off it looks odd and feels weird. What's even more odd is having only the engagement ring on. My hand is not complete without both.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com