Thursday, February 19, 2009

YAY!!!

Elephantshoe.net is up and running! I started reworking the site last week. We sort of drew everything out and created a logo to start out with. Then we had to figure the specifics of the site, size all the images, size them for thumbnails...then build it. Jeff sort of taught me the basics and let me do the rest. He helped when I hit snags, and taught me as I went along. Hopefully everything is okay with it. I haven't yet clicked each image to see if everything is perfect, but will soon. I'd like to add some pictures that I took in New Mexico and Arizona about seven years ago, but they have to be scanned, and I'm just a little lazy with that right now.

What's my next project? Well, I'd like to do a new site for Lake Russell Baptist....I'm just not enjoying that template anymore. I think I'll get back to sewing first though. I thought I'd finish my quilt, but I think I'm going to do the bag I have, which should be a good day project, then back to ye old quilt.

I'm very tired of being in front of a computer at the moment, looking forward to being in front of a TV in a bit (Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice), and hopefully tomorrow a movie screen (Madea).

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com