Saturday, September 19, 2009

The haps and my tale of the cough

Well, what's been happening. First things first, coughing. I started coughing probably last Friday morning....I still cough. My worst day was Sunday. Thursday it started to calm down. Then yesterday it got a little worse. Today has been mostly better. I am SICK of coughing. I do not have any sort of cold, flu, etc, but rather sinus/allergy stuff that's caused it. I'm just so so so tired of it...and cough drops.

Other stuff:
Monday we planted grass at one of the rentals.

I spent Wednesday getting all the stuff together for Thursday, which was the Wedding Festivals show at Carolina First Center. Hopefully that will produce some results, or at least I made some contacts.

Friday and today we were kind of lazy. We finished up watching season 5 of the Office. We went to a baby shower. I watched the season finale of Grey's Anatomy from May...FINALLY. Can't wait for the new one Thursday.

We are off to bed shortly because we have to be up early for church where hopefully not coughing fits will occur this week.

cough cough.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com